Tuesday, April 4, 2023

More Radio Shows

I did my first two solo shows on KOOP radio in March (see my previous post on the sets I did while in training).


3/17/23 Pearl's General Store

On March 17 I took over Pearl's General Store for two hours of country and Americana music including the first Cover Me, where I play a great song and then a great cover and ask you the listener to let me know which one you prefer. Since it was St. Patrick's Day I played some Irish music. Also the rodeo was in town and the Luck Reunion at Willie Nelson's ranch was taking place that day so I played some music from both.


3/30/23 Lonesome Stranger

On March 30 I did my first show on the Lonesome Stranger. It was delayed 45 minutes due to technical difficulties but I was able to get a few sets in. Then we brought in Shakey Lyman, a musician from Philadelphia that I didn't know beforehand, to play some songs. This was a good experience for me to handle live music. I finished up with Cover Me at about the 1:02 mark.


No comments:

Post a Comment